06 March 2016

Repurpose - Reuse - Recycle

A monthly post to (hopefully) inspire you to look at old things in a new way.

A Potpourri


Kathy at Suited to the Seasons created this pea trellis out old bicycle wheels and twine.


Natalie at Natalme used an old rake head to make a rack for her gardening tools.

Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shows us how to make no-sew tote bags from old t-shirts. A brilliant idea!

I love how Andrea at Queen B and Me used old drawers as planters to add some curb appeal to her front porch. I have some old drawers down in the garden shed so I will be doing this myself.

I personally think the only thing you should do with a book is read it, but sometimes through no fault of their own books get misused, abused and battered. Using them to make an altered book gives them a new lease of life, I think this idea would make a great gardening journal.

A lovely use for an old bird cage, fill it with succulents.
Source unknown
And lastly, for those of you who just happen to have an old row boat lying around, why not turn it into a potting bench.
Source unknown
Well, that's it for this month's round of Repurpose - Reuse - Recycle, I will be back next month with more ideas.

Disclaimer: I try to give credit to the owners of all the images I use, sometimes this is not possible, those images where the source is unknown will be assumed to be in the public domain. If you are the owner of any of these images (source unknown) and would like them removed or credit added, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment