11 October 2021

Blogtober Day 10

Yesterday I was out in the garden in a T-shirt, today I'm wearing a jumper. Apparently, winter isn't quite finished with us. I'm not complaining, I am definitely more of a cold-weather person, and I don't look forward to the hot days of summer.

I didn't have a lot to do today, some clothes needed folding, both my desks were a mess so I tidied them, and I watered the outdoor pot plants and the garden beds that I didn't get to yesterday. 



I also had a surprise visit from my niece, her husband and their 16-month-old twin daughters. Due to them being born premature and Covid it was my first time meeting them. I had forgotten how noisy two small girls can be, but it was lovely to see them.

All the weeding I did yesterday has caused the tendonitis in my right wrist to flare up so tomorrow I will be taking it easy and resting it. 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment