08 May 2016

Taking Stock

Dainty Swallowtail 

Making: A crochet sampler afghan for my bed which will hopefully go a bit faster now that I have finally chosen which patterns to use
Cooking: Creamy Pumpkin and Prosciutto Rigatoni, Creamy Chorizo Pasta and Homemade Pizza
Drinking: Turmeric lemonade, lots of water and green tea
Reading: The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail
Wanting: A home of my own
Looking: Forward to going to Tamworth in August to see my daughter and her family
Deciding: That at this point in my life getting more chickens isn’t a good idea
Wishing: I had the money to buy my own home
Enjoying: Cooler temperatures
Waiting: For seedlings to get bigger so I can plant them
Wondering: What happened to all the good TV shows
Loving: My greenhouse
Pondering: Life’s little mysteries
Considering: Buying more fruit trees
Buying: Second hand whenever I can and saving the difference
Watching: House Rules, Flip or Flop, Fixer Upper I really need a home of my own!
Marvelling: That reality TV has become such a huge thing. Why?
Needing: New jeans for winter
Smelling: The mandarin that I’ve just peeled
Wearing: Daggy old jeans and a long sleeved T-shirt
Noticing: That the sun has just come out
Knowing: That I need to get into more of a routine as far as house work goes
Thinking: About where to plant the plants I was given for Mother’s Day
Sorting: Out my room and getting rid of stuff that I no longer need/use
Getting: Ahead financially at long last, it feels good
Bookmarking: Lots of granny square patterns
Disliking: Ugly politics and ugly politicians
Feeling: Tired and hoping it’s just the change in seasons
Helping: To save the planet in my own small way
Hearing: The hum of my computer

0 comments:

Post a Comment