18 October 2021

Blogtober Day 17

 I woke to sunshine and blue skies this morning a perfect day for doing the laundry. After I had hung the clothes on the clothesline, I sat down at the computer to work on the plan for the summer vegetable garden. I use Grow Veg, a subscription-based program that helps me keep track of what I've planted and where, it also helps with crop rotation.


I have three different varieties of cucumber, Lebanese, Marketmore and a gherkin cucumber, that I need to find room for. I might extend the garden on the left-hand side and grow them there, the grass there is very patchy so it wouldn't take a lot of work, it would also give me more growing room for winter crops. Before I plant anything, I have to check the irrigation system to ensure it's all working, it saves me so much time and, I no longer have to stand out in the heat to water the garden.


0 comments:

Post a Comment