08 October 2021

Blogtober Day 8

 There were only two things I needed to do today, one was a visit to the doctors to get a referral to have an x-ray on my hip and the other was to get the results of an ultrasound I had a couple of weeks ago. The results were exactly what I thought they would be, but I will need to have a follow-up ultrasound in three months time.

A photo of a bottlebrush (Callistemon) simply because I don't have another photo to include in this post. They are all out in flower at the moment and they look stunning.

The other thing I had to do was the grocery shopping which I only do once a month. I managed to buy everything on the list for less than I was expecting which is always a nice surprise. I will have to go back in the middle of the month for more fresh fruit and vegetables, but for now, it's done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment