07 October 2021

Blogtober Day 7

As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday I love history, I especially love ancient history. I enjoy watching shows about our ancient ancestors and how they lived so when I saw this book by Alice Roberts, who is an anthropologist and Professor at the University of Birmingham, and has presented shows such as The Incredible Human Journey, (if you haven't seen it yet you should watch it), on BBC2 I had to borrow it and have a read. I'm not that far into it yet, but what I have read so far I've enjoyed. 


I recently finished Terry Jones' Medieval Lives, an era that has always fascinated me, an informative look into the lives of people from different walks of life and how they really lived during this time. An enjoyable read this book taught me that what I thought I knew about that time period was not entirely the truth. 


Are you a history lover? Is there a particular time period that fascinates you? Let me know in the comments. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment